Saturday, June 28, 2008

Elevating Joy!

Well, I guess its about time to start blogging again!

Today we met with a caregiver who will come once a week to sit with mom. She was so sweet and sincere. Her mother is far away and has Alzheimer's. In some small way, maybe her sitting with mom will bless and minister to her.

I received a cool business card from the alzheimers alliance. It is a simple card stating "Please Be Patient". It goes on to explain that the person with me has Alzheimer's disease and may require a few extra moments. It's a thank you for understanding card. I am going to try and order them. It would be such a big help!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

I think about you so often....and pray for you when I do. I am glad to see you blogging...I want to be able to keep up with you. Hope all is well...tell Sean we said hello. Love you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

You amaze me every single day.....So, glad I got to be with you, if even in the end.

karilynn said...

First, Jake. Now, I'm Luke.